Our focus as a team is doing small Shopify tasks, really fast, without compromising quality. There are no big scopes, breaking down projects, quotes or lists of jobs. Small is anything that is defined by us to be less than 1 hour to complete, including communication.
With the endless diversity of quick Shopify fixes, it is impossible to exhaustively itemize here, however below we detail some of the most common types of tasks that are included and not included.
In line with our goal of delivering a super streamlined service, our team decides what is small and what is not. We approve or reject tasks based on our best time estimation of the job, that’s it. But, there are guidelines that can help you decide if we're a fit. As time goes on and we take on more small tasks, we will add to our list below to give our customers a better idea of ”small”.
We understand that the range of small may not work for everyone, but we’ll do our best to make sure you’re never left without options if your tasks don’t fit into our service scope.
Here are real examples of small tasks we can help you with:
- Small design, style and CSS changes
- Small graphics design request. Click here for a better understanding of what we offer.
- Quick Shopify app configurations
- Small Theme layout fixes, tweaks, and configurations
- Forms fixes and modifications
- Social media images
- Troubleshooting questions
- Shopify app recommendations
- Billing, payout and payment gateway questions
- Shopify best practice questions
Please take a look at our Small Task Catalog to see examples of the jobs we are accepting.
- Responsive design
- Advanced SEO or Analytics set-up
- Complicated development of new functionality
- Shopify Theme Installation/Setup/"Updates"
- Unknown, undetermined or poorly specified fixes
- Repetitive data entry
- Store setup work (other than small stuff)
- Logo, icon or vector image creation
- ** Full page redesigns, integrations
** We often get asked to "use our best judgment" or "to do what feels best". Regretfully this is not a realistic demand for a 1-hour job and we consider this to be of high risk for multiple revisions (which often extends the job outside of our time limit). We cannot accept these requests. You must always provide us with your design documents for assessment. Without these documents, we are not really able to evaluate your request.
Additionally, our team has worked hard to make your small task shopping easier than ever :) Not only that it is quick, but you can also use it to get ideas of possible store improvements.