Take a look at Carson's 10 Golden Rules of Fast and Easy Shopify Support.
***Log into your Carson Dashboard account. On the first page, under My Tasks, you will see the button that says Submit a new task. Please advise the screenshot below (in the right corner, it's our chat, that you can use if you have any further issues and we can assist you in real time).
You will then see a form where you'll be able to enter task title and task description. Please include any details you think might be helpful to our developers to best understand your request. After you click on Submit, the task will be active and submitted to our development queue.
Here is a quick overview of Best practices:
- Be very clear with your task, add a clear title and a definitive description. Do not leave room for interpretation. It may take an extra minute or 2 but it's worth it and will help prevent additional delays during busier periods.
- If you are not sure if you are making the right change, submit an inquiry and we will help you make a decision.
- Submitting tasks that are vague or unclear results in unnecessary back and forth emails. This will increase the turnaround time of your task.
- Adding screenshots will almost always speed up the processing time for your ticket. We suggest using apps like Lightshot, Gyazo or Awesome Screenshot. Please take a look at the article here on how to create a mockup.
- When submitting a design task for branding, please include files in vector format (AI, EPS).
- Like any relationship, the flow of task submission to completion gets better over time. We learn your website, theme files and business objective inside out and you learn how our system works.