Some of the most common reasons behind a slow website are extra-large images (including complex file format), code density, text graphics, lots of traffic, too many file requests, and too many plugins. While this is a popular request we often get from our customers, increasing the website loading speed would require some troubleshooting and testing, which fall outside the scope of our small task service.
However, in one small task, we can assist you with a detailed analysis of your website speed and give you suggestions on how you can improve it.
Here are some tips you might find helpful in improving your website loading time:
- Use Fast and Reliable Hosting
- Leverage a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Organize Your Tracking with Google Tag Manager
- Prioritize Testing & Optimizing Your Mobile Performance
- Use Pop-up Quick View Windows Sparingly
- Beware of Excessive Liquid Loops
- Decrease Thumbnail Image Size
- Ease Up on Homepage Hero Slides
- Weigh the Benefits of Installing Another App
- Compress and Reduce Images
- Minify Your Code Universally
- Reduce Redirects and Remove Broken Links.